Thank you for your interest in our iOS Mobile App Developer position!
About The Position
We are looking for an iOS App Developer to work on our Client Services team. This position will be primarily responsible for developing iOS apps for clients. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours. This position is primarily work from home with occasional on-site client meetings and team meetings.
- Build native mobile apps in Swift
- Design new app features
- Recommend tools and plugins to optimize the development process
- Interact with client personnel to review and demo accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating native mobile apps andhas the ability to share examples of prior work
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Required Skills: iOS SDK, Swift, RESTful API services
- Proficient in applying object-oriented design concepts
- Experience designing, building, and launching native mobile apps
- Motivation to rapidly learn new languages, tools, and techniques
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, a passion for quality, and the ability to translate a beautiful UI/UX design into solid, high-performing code
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a background check
- Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool apps for awesome clients, this is the perfect role for you.