Thank you for your interest in our UI/UX Designer position!
About The Position
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our Client Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing the user experience for custom mobile apps and responsive websites for our clients. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours. This position is primarily work from home with occasional on-site client meetings and team meetings.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product will function and appear to users
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Interact with client personnel to review designs and solicit feedback
- Bachelor’s degree (in design, computer science or a related field)or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for native mobile apps
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (InVision, etc.)
- Current expertise using design software
- Required Skills: Photoshop
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, a passion for quality, and the ability to conceptualize and define a beautiful UI/UX
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a background check
- Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating cool apps, this is the perfect role for you.