Thank you for your interest in our Web Developer position!
About The Position
We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our Client Services team. This position will be primarily responsible for developing highly interactive front-end web apps using modern frameworks such as React and Angular connecting to cloud-based backend databases, services, and APIs for client projects. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours. This position is primarily ‘work from home’ with occasional on-site client meetings and team meetings.
- Translate and convert UX designs into high-performing responsive web applications using React and/or Angular
- Integrate tools, plugins and 3rd party SaaS services to optimize the development process
- Interact with client personnel to solidify requirements and review accomplishments
- Design and build cloud-based backend databases, services, and APIs (optional for this role)
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating custom software and ability to share examples of prior work
- 3+ years of website development experience
- Required Skills: Node.js, JS/TypeScript, HTML/CSS, React, RESTful API integration, and database experience (relational and NoSQL)
- Programming experience with Python, PHP or Ruby on Rails a plus
- Experience configuring Amazon AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, etc) a plus
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality in translating designs into interactive web interfaces.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a background check
- Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool software for awesome clients, this is the perfect role for you.
Qualified applicants can apply by sending a resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.