Thank you for your interest in our Android Mobile App Developer position!
About The Position
We are seeking an Android App Developer to work on our Client Services team. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for developing Android apps for our clients. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours. This position is primarily work from home with occasional on-site client meetings and team meetings.
- Build native mobile apps in Java
- Design new app features
- Recommend tools and plugins to optimize the development process
- Interact with client personnel to review and demo accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating native mobile apps and has the ability to share examples of prior work
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with emphasis on Java
- 1.5+ years of experience in mobile app development
- Required Skills: Java, Android SDK, RESTful API services
- Experience designing, building, and launching native Android apps
- Motivation to rapidly learn new languages, tools, and techniques
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, a passion for quality, and the ability to translate a beautiful UI/UX design into solid, high-performing code
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a background check
- Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating cool apps, this is the perfect role for you.