Thank you for your interest in our Backend Developer position!
About The Position
We are seeking a Backend Developer to work on our Client Services team. This position will be primarily responsible for developing cloud-based backend databases, services, and APIs for client projects. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours. This position is primarily work from home with occasional on-site client meetings and team meetings.
- Design and build cloud-based backend databases, services, and APIs
- Integrate tools and plugins to optimize the development process
- Interact with client personnel to solidify requirements and review accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating custom software and has the ability to share examples of prior work
- 3+ years of backend development experience
- Required Skills: Node.js, TypeScript, RESTful API development with common frameworks, and strong database experience (relational and NoSQL)
- Experience configuring Amazon AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, etc.)
- Experience designing, building, and launching custom software systems
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a background check
- Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool software for awesome clients, this is the perfect role for you.