Thank you for your interest in our Product Manager position!
About The Position
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Client Delivery Team and own the design, delivery and long-term evolution of our client’s mobile and web products. The Product Manager:
- Translates our client’s vision and business strategy into product requirements
- Leads and manages the product’s development and implementation to ensure the final product we deliver exceeds client expectation
- Defines and owns the client’s product roadmap, working closely with our clients to guide strategy and direction, while leading internal design and engineering teams to drive the delivery of new features and the execution of the product’s roadmap
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours including the ability to work 100% remote, other than occasional team and client meetings held in the Chicago area.
The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to define, implement and evolve our client’s mobile and web application products. Responsibilities include:
- Launch a new client’s product discovery and design through a series of brain storming and information gathering interactions with the client and internal team members
- Produce product design deliverables such as user stories, personas, workflows, business requirements, product roadmap and JIRA sprint plans
- Lead sprint planning during development and weekly internal and client facing progress review meetings
- Guide quality assurance and product testing to ensure the product delivers on the requirements
- Own the successful launch of the new product and the client’s overall happiness
- Throughout the product’s lifecycle, effectively communicate product and feature vision to the internal team
- Proactively plan releases and upgrades in coordination with client stakeholders and own the sales cycle associated with selling additional business to existing clients
- Experience as a Product Designer, Owner or Manager in a technology-focused market, preferable mobile and web applications
- Experience working within a consulting agency is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional skills interacting with clients on a variety of topics including business and product strategy, product design and long-term product roadmap
- Ability to lead cross function teams of designers and developers using Agile best practices and various project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects and meet all client and team needs in a timely manner
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool software for awesome clients, this is the perfect role for you.
Qualified applicants can apply by sending a resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.