Thank you for your interest in our Software Engineer Apprentice position!
About The Position
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of general work experience demonstrating a track record of success
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized software development individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality, client happiness and continuous learning
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a background check
- Candidates must be located in the Chicagoland area
- AND, Candidates must be willing to put in the time and effort to rapidly progress their software development skills through a combination of client projects and on-line training
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your development muscles while spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool software for awesome clients, this is the perfect role for you.
Qualified applicants can apply by sending a resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.