About Red Foundry
Red Foundry is a digital product design and development consulting firm. Founded in 2009, and led by seasoned business
and technology executives, we help our clients “Innovate, Transform & Launch Their Business” by creating award-winning
native, responsive, and cross platform web and mobile applications. Utilizing our product-optimized methodology, we work
with established corporations to design and build web and mobile products that support their digital transformation,
and we partner with entrepreneurs and early stage startup ventures to launch their technology-enabled business.
We’re a small, successful, and growing company and the only thing we’re missing is you!!
About The Position
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Client Delivery Team and own the design, delivery and long-term
evolution of our client’s mobile and web products. The Product Manager:
- Translates our client’s vision and business strategy into product requirements.
- Leads and manages the product’s discovery & design process.
- Provides guidance and product features and quality oversight to the development and implementation phase
of the project to ensure the final product we deliver exceeds client expectations.
- Defines and owns the implementation of the client’s product roadmap, working closely with our clients to
guide strategy and direction, while guiding internal design and engineering teams to drive the delivery of
new features and the execution of the product’s roadmap.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours including the ability to work 100%
remote, other than occasional team and client meetings held in the Chicago area.
The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to define, implement and evolve our client’s mobile and web
application products. Responsibilities include:
- Launch a new client’s product discovery and design through a series of brainstorming and information
gathering interactions with the client and internal team members.
- Produce product design deliverables such as user stories, personas, workflows, business requirements,
product roadmap, monetization strategies, and release plans.
- In partnership with the Project Manager, participate in sprint planning during development and weekly
internal and client facing progress review meetings.
- Document and communicate feature requirement scope changes and clarifications during the development
- Guide quality assurance and product testing to ensure the product delivers on the requirements.
- Own acceptance testing and the successful launch of the new product and the client’s overall happiness.
- Throughout the product’s lifecycle, effectively communicate product and feature vision to the internal team.
- Proactively plan releases and upgrades in coordination with client stakeholders and own the sales cycle
associated with selling additional business to existing clients.
- Experience as a Product Designer, Owner or Manager in a technology-focused market, preferably a mobile
and web application development environment.
- Experience working within a consulting agency is preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional skills interacting with clients on a variety of topics including business and product strategy,
product design and long-term product roadmap.
- Ability to work with cross function teams of designers and developers using Agile best practices and various
product design and project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous product design and development projects and meet all client and
team needs in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your Product Management muscles while
spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool mobile and web apps for awesome clients, this
is the perfect role for you. Qualified applicants can apply by sending a resume and samples of work to