About Red Foundry
Red Foundry is a digital product design and development consulting firm. Founded in 2009, and led by seasoned
business and technology executives, we help our clients “Innovate, Transform & Launch Their Business” by creating
award-winning native, responsive, and cross platform web and mobile applications. Utilizing our product-optimized
methodology, we work with established corporations to design and build web and mobile products that support their
digital transformation, and we partner with entrepreneurs and early stage startup ventures to launch their technology-
enabled business. We’re a small, successful, and growing company and the only thing we’re missing is you!!
About the Position
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Client Delivery Team and own the successful delivery of our client’s
mobile and web products. The Project Manager will:
- Lead project engineering teams using daily scrum standups, and Agile software development tools and
techniques, with the goal to deliver high quality software applications that exceed client expectations.
- Own the management of project scope, schedule, and budget during the project software development
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours including the ability to work 100%
remote, other than occasional team and client meetings held in the Chicago area.
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage the successful engineering, quality control, and
launch of our client’s mobile and web application products. Responsibilities include:
- Directly manage multiple software development projects using Agile software development methodology,
tools, and techniques.
- Lead daily scums/stand-ups with all internal stakeholders for assigned projects.
- Manage, track and communicate overall project status to all internal and client stakeholders.
- Proactively assess project issues and risks and lead the client through adjustments needed to overcome
those issues and risks.
- Maintain release plan sprints, resource plan and task assignments.
- Lead software development engineers and QA analysts through the successful completion of their assigned
- Coordinate with the Product Manager to facilitate story grooming and estimation.
- Coordinate with the CTO the engineering code reviews needed to ensure overall code quality, best practices
- Experience as a software development Project Manager in a technology-focused market, preferably a
mobile and web application development environment.
- Experience working within a consulting agency is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams of software developers and QA/Testers using Agile best practices and
various product design and project management tools such as Figma, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous software development projects and meet all client and team needs
in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your Project Management muscles while
spending less time commuting and more time creating amazingly cool mobile and web apps for awesome clients, this
is the perfect role for you. Qualified applicants can apply by sending a resume and samples of work to