The College of American Pathologists is a member-based physician organization comprising approximately 18,000 board-certified pathologists. The client’s goal was to build a modern, intuitive member application featuring quick access to content and protocols, advocacy, and opportunities for more engaged membership.
The College of American Pathologists engaged Red Foundry in a mobile development project to help increase member satisfaction.
The project included:
- Definition and design process, resulting in high-fidelity designs for the planned solution
- Mobile application developed using React Native – one codebase producing both iOS and Android Apps
- Integration with new and existing backend architecture and third-party applications
- CICD Process Support
- App Store setup and submission
- Continuing app care maintenance and follow-on releases
Members now have College of American Pathologist content at their fingertips. The app allows users to engage with podcasts, continued learning, advocacy, protocols, and an enhanced member directory. Red Foundry continues to work with The College of American Pathologists to further improve the application and add to the membership experience.